We're so excited that you want to serve the Lord with us this Summer! In addition to our mission trip to Chattanooga we also have two exciting Summer Camps that you can serve at here at Faith Church. Below is the basic information you need to know. At our first mission training we will hand out a packet with more info and liability release forms.
MISSION TO CHATTANOOGA (July 22-30):
- This mission trip is open for any students going into grades 7th thru 12th.
- Lookout Valley EPC in Chattanooga is an awesome church with a passion to reach families in their community. For two years they have been hosting Summer Day Camps at their church and this year they've asked for our help! When we're not sharing God's word with little kids and families we will be exploring the gorgeous surroundings of lookout mountain and having fun in downtown Chattanooga.
- (TRAVEL) We will be traveling by private bus or rental vans.
- (COST) The cost for the trip will $375. Students should also plan to bring with them at least $100 additional spending money.
FAITH CHURCH KID'S SUMMER CAMPS:
- Students grades 6th thru 12th may apply to be leaders at Summer Camps.
- Camp #1 (June 25th-29th - 7:30am to 4pm each day)
- Camp #2 (July 9th - 13th - 7:30am to 4pm each day)
- We want the teenagers at Faith Church to be the leaders our children can look up to. Come serve the kids in your own backyard this Summer!
- (TIME COMMITMENT) Monday thru Friday. 7:30am to 4pm each day.
- (COST) $20 for one or both Summer Camps.
Once you hit SUBMIT you're all set! Remember that Mission Training starts SUNDAY, April 29th at 4pm in the Fellowship Hall. (ALL Mission applicants are required to attend Mission Training).
At our first mission training you will be given a packet with additional information and liability release forms.
If you or your parents have any questions please feel free to contact John.
John's Cell: 352-777-0773
John's email: firstname.lastname@example.org